What To Expect
We have a relaxed atmosphere at the Vineyard and hope that you’ll “come as you are.” Our goal is to create an atmosphere where we can be ourselves, without pretense, and where we can experience the presence of God. You might grab a cup of coffee from our coffee bar before you head into the main service area. Our worship band will help us to experience God’s presence through relevant music, including Vineyard music, songs written by contemporary Christian artists, and even by members of our own worship team.
After the worship set, we’ll have a few announcements, and take a short coffee break. Following the coffee break, Andy or one of our guest speakers will share a relevant message focused on living out our faith in a practical way. There is a time of prayer after the message, with an opportunity to have someone pray with you about anything, if you choose.
Small groups on Wednesday TBA
- We extend a special welcome to those who are single, married, divorced, widowed, gay, confused, filthy rich, comfortable, or dirt poor.
- We welcome wailing babies and excited toddlers.
- We welcome you if you sing like Pavarotti or just growl quietly to yourself.
- You’re welcome here if you’re just browsing, just woken up, or just got out of prison.
- We don’t care if you’re more Christian than the Pope or haven’t been to church since Christmas 10 years ago.
- We extend a special welcome to those who think the earth is flat, those who work too hard, or don’t work at all, can’t spell or are here because Granny is visiting and wanted to go to church.
- We welcome those who are into tattoos, piercings, both or neither.
- We offer a special welcome to those who could use a prayer right now, had religion shoved down their throat as kids, or got lost and wound up here by mistake.